Directions: Select The
Correct Answer. When Completed, Click On The Submit Button At The Bottom Of
1. Which is NOT one of the "Three Uses Of The Law"?
2. To whom did God give the Commandments on Mt. Horeb?
3. According to Luther, the "Two Main Teachings" of the
4. Why were The Ten Commandments written on Two Stone
5. The most important reason we keep the Ten Commandments
6.The primary focus of the First Commandment is to worship
God every Sabbath.
7. One way we obey the Second Commandment is to pray to
8. The Third Commandment reminds us that we have only one
9. The Fourth Commandment reminds us to respect and obey
10. Being angry with someone, for other than a holy
reason, is a sin against the
11. The word "adultery" means to "make something dirty" or
"pervert the intended
use of something."
12. One's reputation is protected by the Ninth
13. "Coveting" means "to have an unholy desire for
something or someone."
14. A "catechism" is a book of questions and answers.
15. All Christians number the Ten Commandments the same
16. In Matthew 22:37-39, Jesus said the Ten Commandments
can be summarized by
the word "love."
17. The Ten Commandments were written on the hearts of
Adam and Eve.
18. Because they are Christians, it is easier for
Christians to obey the
19. According to James, if we break even one part of any
commandment, we break
all Ten Commandments.
20. God can forgive us for breaking any of the Ten
Commandments because of His
love for us in Jesus Christ.